This Museum shows you about sixty cars from 1898 which are all in capacity to run. We have garage ensigns collection, car parts and ancient posters too.
A temporary exposition completes this collection from March the 18th to November the 12th. It was made by an association called the AMAV (Valençay’s Car Museum Friends).
From 2003, the museum has a video room with 25 places and a video games space.
Dates and schedules:
- Open everyday from March the 18th to November the 12th.
- From March to November: 10:30 to 12:30 am and 02:00 to 06:00 pm.
- In June: from 10:00 to 12:30 am and 02:00 to 06:30 pm.
- In July and August: from 10:00 to 12:30 am and 13:30 to 07:00 pm.
- Open every public holiday except December the 25th and January the 1st.
- Adults : 5.50 €
- Reduced rate (Students, unemployed persons, disabled persons): 4.50 €
- Children (7 to 17 years old): 3.50 €
- Family (2 adults and 2 children): 15 €
- Adult groups (from 10 persons): 4.50 € per person
- School groups (free for the accompanying adults): 3 € per person.
- Free for tourism professionals and children younger than 7.
- Guide visit: 35€ for the entire group (on reservation).
- We have a PASS to visit the Museum and Valençay’s Castle: 16.50 €, 12.50 € with reduced rate and for children.