This Museum shows you about sixty cars from 1898 which are all in capacity to run. We have garage ensigns collection, car parts and ancient posters too.
A temporary exposition completes this collection from April the 4th to November the 1th. It was made by an association called the AMAV (Valençay’s Car Museum Friends).
From 2003, the museum has a video room with 25 places.
Dates and schedules:
- Open from April the 4th to November the 1th.
- From March to November: 10:00 to 12:30 am and 02:00 to 06:00 pm.
- In July and August: from 10:00 to 12:30 am and 13:30 to 18:30 pm.
- Adults : 6 €
- Reduced rate (Students, unemployed persons, disabled persons): 5 €
- Children (7 to 17 years old): 4 €
- Family (2 adults and 2 children): 17 €
- Adult groups (from 10 persons): 5 € per person
- School groups (free for the accompanying adults): 3,50 € per person.
- Free for tourism professionals and children younger than 7.
- Guide visit: 40 € for the entire group (on reservation).
- We have a PASS to visit the Museum and Valençay’s Castle: 18 €, 14 € with reduced rate and for children.